Thursday, January 12, 2017

"Nerds-International" and another surprise!

Hey everyone!

I wanted to share the good news, Its official, "The JollyGM RPG Blog" has now become a part of
"Nerds-International" 

This is some a pretty big deal for me, as I am very excited to be apart of this great network of gamers, streamers and podcasters dedicated to gaming!

Check out the links on the side --------->
And visit all the great sites of other members who are apart of the "N-I" network. Get ready to be entertained by some pretty great content!


And to help celebrate this, in addition to my JollyGM Fantasy Grounds videos, I will be adding a new show called. "Ye Ole Jolly" Tavern. Where I GM/Play RPG games via TableTop Simulator! Check out the screen shots below!

"I don't always drink mead, but when I do it is at Ye Ole Jolly"



No comments:

Post a Comment